Totally awesome looking? Yep. Insane crime-fighting arsenal? You know it. Fit for a loner vigilante and average citizen alike, from its stud shooters to its standard roof “ejection” function, the LEGO® Batmobile from Chevy has something to handle any situation. See how this Super Hero supercar was precisely engineered to kick buttChevy has gone and built a life size LEGO Batman Batmobile:
- It’s 83 inches (6.92 feet) high, 204 inches (17 feet) long and 111 inches (9.25 feet) wide.
- Total weight is 1,695.5 pounds. Each tire is just over 100 pounds.
- The interior frame is made from more than 86 feet of square tube aluminum and weighs 282.5 pounds.
- Total number of LEGO® bricks used to build the Batmobile: 344,187
- Total number of LEGO® colors used: 17
- The LEGO® Batmobile took 222 hours to design and 1,833 hours to build.
- The LEGO® Batmobile was designed and assembled in the LEGO® Model Shop in Enfield, Connecticut, by LEGO® Master Builders.
- The Car is available in 13 different colors including: Black, Jet Black, Raven Black, Midnight Black, Carbon Black, Shadow Black, Onyx Black, Obsidian Black, Coal Black, Super Black, Noir Black, Vanta Black and Smokey Black. MSRP of $48,000,000, a tow load of 120,000 lbs. MAX, V100 Power engine with 20,000HP and available WiFi.
- Everything You’d Wish on Your Own Worst Enemy
The ultimate weapon for outsmarting your archrivals. Is The Joker gaining on you? Activate the flaming rocket booster. Need to outmaneuver The Riddler? The fully-articulated wheels let you literally run circles around even the most ingenious villains. And when you hear the roar of the reality-defying 60.2L V100 engine, one thing’s for sure: this beast is ready for action.
- Race Mode
When speed is what you need, Race Mode helps you push the powerful 60.2L engine to the limit.
- Monster Truck Mode
When precision performance isn’t getting the job done, Monster Truck Mode transforms the LEGO® Batmobile into an off-road powerhouse with a simple push of a button.
- Parallel Park Mode
The LEGO® Batmobile offers Parallel Park Mode, which provides lateral movement for easy parking by turning all four wheels a full 90 degrees.
- Intelligence Is a Superpower
The LEGO® Batmobile moves fast, but information moves even faster. With ingenious connectivity tech like hands-free calling, phone integration and a built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® connection, you’ll always be up to speed on what’s happening in the city.
- Teen Driver Technology
Teen Driver technology has a number of advanced features to help new drivers, from muting the audio until front-seat occupants are buckled, to automatically turning on advanced safety technologies like Automatic Nerd Alert, Side Batwing Conversion and X-Ray Vision Camera. The in-vehicle report shows how your teen performed so you can identify problem areas and coach your new driver on improvements.
- Almost as Well-Connected as Bruce Wayne
The days of searching for Wi-Fi are over. When your LEGO® Batmobile is on, 4G LTE Wi-Fi is automatically on too, making it easier to stay connected on the go.
In the irreverent spirit of fun that made “The LEGO® Movie” a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble – LEGO Batman – stars in his own big-screen adventure. There are big changes brewing in Gotham, and if he wants to save the city from The Joker’s hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.
Opening Feb. 10, 2017, “The LEGO Batman Movie” stars Will Arnett, Zach Galifianakis, Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson and Ralph Fiennes.